Known for bestowing its owner with good luck, the money tree is native to the area from Mexico in the North down to South America. The plant is known for its ease of maintenance and ability to thrive in almost any lighting condition.
Our 6" money tree has been grown by a South Florida company that has been in service of the ornamental houseplant industry since 1961. Known for their customer service and excellent selection, the company strives to exceed expectations and over-deliver on their promises. We imbue these same values into our hard work and pass this commitment and positivity on to you!
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Planted in 6" sandstone pot with no drainage holes. Rigid and lightweight material
- Recommend transplanting within 2-3 years into a vessel 1-2 inches larger using regular potting mix
- Clean leaves with damp paper towel every 1-2 weeks to aid photosynthesis and stimulate growth. Check leaves and stalks for pests while cleaning. For more information on the importance of cleaning leaves, read our guide at waterandlight(dot)nyc
- If pests are found, remove with damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas. More information on common pest problems can be found at waterandlight(dot)nyc
- Pet friendly, though monitor closely if any part of plant is ingested
- Water thoroughly once every 7 days. We will add clay drainage balls to the bottom of the pot, however avoid overwatering. You can read some fundamental rules of watering at waterandlight(dot)nyc
- Low to high indirect light, avoid windows as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage plant. You can find our plant placement guidelines at waterandlight(dot)nyc.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
All items are shipped from Florida on Mondays or Tuesdays to allow for maximum continuous transit time while avoiding time spent sitting in warehouses, trucks, or other distribution points over the weekend. Depending on your location and the weather conditions across the country, we may be forced to hold on shipping until conditions improve as we have had items freeze while sitting in Chicago for four days and get delayed due to heavy holiday volume (Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.). We will make every attempt to ship your item promptly on the very next Monday or Tuesday given that there are no anomalies in shipping conditions.
Item ships only within the contiguous U.S. (no AK, HI, PR). No international shipments. No returns will be accepted.