Who wouldn't love a new plant or two?!
Become a Botanist in your own home & grow identical plants from your favorite plant using water propagation! 🌿
- Growing new plants from cuttings is very easy to do so using our Flamingo Propagation Stations!
- Take your cuttings, fill up the glass bulbs with water and watch your babies develop new roots in no time!
Each bulb can easily be removed for a hand-wash cleaning!
Quick 3 Step Water Propagation Guide
- Take your cuttings with a minimum of 3-4 leaves by snipping at a node (where the leaf meets the stem). Feel free to take multiple cuttings from the same plant or vine.
- Remove the bottom leaf while keeping 1-2 top leaves. When possible, you should have 2 bottom nodes submerged as it increases the number of roots developing.
- Take your cuttings, fill up the bulbs with water and patiently wait until your roots have grown to about 1 inch or 2.5 cm before transferring to soil.
After your successful water propagation, Enjoy your new plant babies! and watch your plants grow for years to come.
Or choose to gift your successful propagation's to one of your friends or relatives.
And of course, you can trade your new propagation's to expand your plant collection, who doesn't love new species?